Spring is officially underway and for the music and style obsessed that means one thing: it’s Festival season! According to our incessant Instagram stalking, trying to live vicariously through our fave fashion bloggers desert shenanigans, Coachella weekend number one looked absolutely, positively amazing- and super stylish, to boot! We rounded up our Five Fave Festival Fashionistas to give you a little style-inspiration for Coachella weekend number two!
1. Denim cut-offs are an absolute must for festival-goers. We love the patchwork pair that Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland wore for her journey out to the desert. Paired with an ombre denim button down and some exotic snakeskin booties, Sheryl is so ready to rock.
2. Sydne of Sydne Style donned a drop-dead-gorgeous m Cynthia Vincent maxi dress- the stuff that Coachella dreams are made of! The desert inspired print offers a gorgeous contrast against the dusty Indio valley.
3. Chanelle of Penelope Times looks deliciously retro in her spherical white specs. We love her high waisted pants, simple black bandeau, and strappy sandals.
4. Understated and chic, Bethany of Snake’s Nest ensemble is perfect for keeping cool and looking cool. The crisp white crop top is fresh paired with a printed mini, chunky heeled sandals, and topped off with a simple side braid.
5. We love that Jenny of Good, Bad, and Fab was not afraid to experiment with color. Her cotton candy colored cut-offs are a fresh take on denim, and that lace top is seriously sexy! A playful floral sneaker wedge and Rebecca Minkoff bag pull together this playful look.